Saturday, August 14, 2010

Froyo (Frozen Yogurt)

Froyo n. frozen yogurt. Let's stop at the store and get some froyo.

I never thought that dessert can be this yummy & healthy at the same time. For a few months now, I have been addicted to this delectable dessert called Froyo.

My quest to find the yummiest Froyo begins as I have scouted some parts of the metro, hoping to find the best froyo's in town.

What Im looking for a froyo is creaminess, a kick of sourness from an original Yogurt but has sweetness that my taste buds will surely love. I also like a wide variety of choices for the toppings. I mainly like fruits & berries.

These are so far the froyos I have tried:


White Hat's Health Nut Hat - Kiwi, Cranberries & Granola



Pancake House's Gurts with Honey Almond Cereals




White Hat's Bakers Hat - Blueberry & Cheesecake ( the best combo so far)




Teriyaki Boy's Yogato with Honey Almond Cornflakes

No comments:

Post a Comment