Thursday, May 27, 2010

Phil. Fashion Week Holiday 2010

May 27 Thursday

Left the house around 2pm with my fiancée to pick up my friend Aisha. This is a much awaited day for all of us, since its going to be our first time to watch Phil. Fashion Week. Thanks to my sister, I was able to get hold of these fab tickets.


We agreed to meet my sister at Fort Bonifacio at the Army Headquarters. I took C5 road & made an exit at McKinley Hill. Im not really familiar with that area, good thing I have my handy atlas map to help me out. Its a very posh area, beautiful condominiums and I passed by the British Embassy and Korean & Chinese International Schools. There is also an area called The Piazza, where there are numerous restaurants and on the other side there were some Buildings, for Call Center.

We just arrived on time to pick up my sister & her friend, it was about 3pm. The gates of SMX will open around 5pm to its guests, we arrived an hour earlier. so we killed our time to take pictures around.


We are watching for Ms Alodia Cecilia, but I wasn't expecting to watch my fave designer, Veejay Floresca on the same runway & he's doing the finale...Lucky Day!





With my friend, Aisha - posing behind the big pink tarpaulin




(from L-R) Jhun & Aisha - (2nd pic) Me, Aisha, My Sister & her friend Jennee


We were seated 3rd Row from the front


Now, the runway show is about to begin, Let me share to you my favorite pieces from each designer



Alodia Cecilia Collection



Arnold Galang Collection




John Paras Collection




Kristel Yulo Collection



VEEJAY FLORESCA Collection



Now the models make their final walk on the runway...What a great show!





After the runway show, I still took some photos around...




Outside the Convention Center

After the event, we were all hungry & decided to eat dinner at T.G.I Fridays Bonifacio Highstreet



Friday's Adobo, the meat is so tender, you don't need a knife anymore & Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad, as always one of friday's best seller


Grilled Pork Chop with Pineapple & Corn Cobs


After eating dinner, more pictures....


No comments:

Post a Comment