Monday, June 7, 2010

My Nephew's 6th Birthday

It was a rainy morning on our way to Tarlac. Although the rain makes me feel gloomy, I like the cold chill it brings. Rainy Season is officially here.

On our way there, we make the usual stopover at Petron Lakeshore, had a coffee & sausage muffin at Mcdonalds. After coffee, Jhun took a picture of me with the beautiful garden near Mcdonalds.



We arrived at the party early, so I took some shots around....

Balloons, Cake & Party Favors





Kiko, my nephew is about to blow his candles



I caught a glimpse of Kiko, waiting patiently for his guests to arrive



He loved this green balloon and he was holding it most of the time



Kiko is shy posing when there are other people around...
but here, it was just him & me...he's so photogenic!



Look at his different poses...He actually thought of every pose here w/o telling him to do so...

We left the party past 1 oclock and we pass by a store that sells ornamental plants, we bought a couple of them so we could put it at our garden back home.


Ornamental Plants



Clay Pots

After buying plants, we passed by the Bamban bridge & off we go to the expressway & made our last stopover at Shell of Asia in Guiguinto, Bulacan.


Bamban Bridge





Looks like a Bus Stop



Enjoying my Dark Mocha Frap from Starbucks


The Red Bench



They're selling this cute mini-motorcycle





and saw some 4x4 vehicles parked...cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment